U Drive msm can now offer all pupils a chance to get insured on a family members car with out having them worrying about their own insurance from £1.82 per day*
- The DVSA recommend an average of 47 hours of professional training combined with 20 hours of private practice.
- The DVSA state 'learners who prepare in this way do better in the test - increasing their confidence and improving their success rate'.
- Many parents are reluctant to allow their children to practice in their car as the cost of adding them to their insurance may be high or they worry about losing their hard-earned no cliams bonus.
- Collingwood Insurance Services give your son or daughter the chance to get the private practice they need with dedicated learner driver insurance policy in their own name and no risk to your insurance.
What is on offer to you?
- Fully comprehensive and Third party fire and theft cover options
- Short term polices from 7 days to 24 weeks (initial minimum of 28 days)
- Buy one get one half price - Why not cover both Mum and Dads cars? Insure the second vehicle for half the premium of the first vehicle when insuring both vehicles at the same time.
- Learn to drive in almost anycar*
- Instant online cover and certificate issue.